Technology and Standards
- Provide the lowest cost and most capable bandwidth mediation solution for network equipment and consumer electronics manufacturers, Internet Service Providers, and content providers to address the needs of consumers and the emerging "video web."
- Institute a highly scalable, efficient, and service oriented TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and AQM (Active Queue Management) solution which will offer non-linear gains in efficiency and performance.
- Support and provide content owners with enforcement of intellectual property rights while limiting the impact on consumers.
- Transition the existing URL-based infrastructure to a more capable, distributed, and less contentious naming paradigm.
- Offer transparent and verifiable bandwidth and capacity performance metrics to consumers, network operators, and media grid customers.